Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Go Twister attraction, cheaply roaring in the fading park light
Condorman's Go Twister
August 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.