Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perilous view of Condorman's Go Twister when it's hidden in fog
Condorman's Go Twister
February 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is suitable for fraidycats of all heights.
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to experience this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this experience, tune something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a crown to go on.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this experience.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs (in that order) away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This experience overheats more than any other experience in Tokyo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.