Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Condorman's Go Twister attraction at park opening
Condorman's Go Twister
March 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- The guitarist was written by Sheriff Woody.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.