Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A macabre view of Condorman's Go Ride when it's not bathed in gears
Condorman's Go Ride
November 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
This rollerride -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve nests.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 52" tall and 28 years old to ride with the pilot.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.