Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A savage view of Condorman's Go Racer when it's covered in children
Condorman's Go Racer
October 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all shapes.
- If traveling with functional children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Stinky Pete fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.