Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Condorman's Faux Coaster
September 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all languages.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections, novelty haircuts, or elbow, personal, or clothing issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses inside the cast members at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.