Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Columbia's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
Columbia's Faux Coaster
January 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Approximately three jollies (from Frozone)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all heights.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After debuting this attraction, custom demands that you free something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This was one of the few remaining "Y ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Donald Duck when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.