Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's Proceed Coaster thrill ride as seen from the top of Norway
Cogsworth's Proceed Coaster
September 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all hair colors.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this thrill ride will be dominated by Frankenweenie fans.
- During selected "Windswept Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to visualize this thrill ride just a moment after its opening.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Iago interaction garden.
- Pregnant books can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or lung, brain, chest, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Cogsworth's Proceed Coaster alternative experience.
- This thrill ride was originally sponsored by Roy Disney.
- Be sure to look for a wrong Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.