Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Clarabelle Cow's Yo Coaster
December 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all ages.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, inner ear, wrist, skin, or elbow issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Clarabelle Cow's Yo Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Scbalollwesr 'et Caoecaryo."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.