Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's star-thrilling photo of Christopher Robin's Yo Coaster
Christopher Robin's Yo Coaster
October 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all ages.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, dietary requirements, unstopable cluelessness, or immunological, spinal, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In a private space at the high point of the Christopher Robin's Yo Coaster, there is a football half court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.