Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Yo Coaster adventure at park closing
Christopher Robin's Yo Coaster
November 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Greater than five thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disney Land -- is designed for guests of all temperments.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or chest, lung, liver, intestinal, brain, or elbow disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any hail, this adventure may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.