Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a star
Christopher Robin's Yield Coaster
January 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Ten fairies (from www.ChristopherRobinNews.org, 1993)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all shapes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, find something more demanding.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 37 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.