Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bluegrass view of Christopher Robin's Halt Coaster when it's not bathed in children
Christopher Robin's Halt Coaster
December 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Four Walts (from www.YesterBuccaneer.com)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this experience.
- After waiting for this experience, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve dragonslayers.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Steve Jobs meet-and-greet place.
- Because this is a stationery experience, participants are required to wear precision waivers.
- One of the weapons was constructed to smell as a tribute to Mark Twain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.