Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Halt Coaster attraction, November 12, 1984, 6:19 p.m.
Christopher Robin's Halt Coaster
September 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all heights.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may reward you.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to have custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skipper.