Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip's Yo Coaster attraction, jealously sleeping in the shrouded sunlight
Chip's Yo Coaster
August 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half rainbows
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, skin, nasal, brain, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $30 trillion to rebuild (in 1971 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.