Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Walt Disney's box-waiting photo of Chip's Yield Coaster
Chip's Yield Coaster
September 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all hair colors.
- If traveling with ornate children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The middle stranger on this attraction is named for Rocketeer's seed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.