Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's Proceed Coaster, a favorite ride of Marc Davis
Chip's Proceed Coaster
February 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all levels of experience.
- Warning: before a full moon, this ride will be crammed full of hair bands.
- After waiting for this ride, go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and standing on a tire).
- Must be at least 58" tall and 29 years old to ride a second time.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip's Proceed Coaster separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.