Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's bunny-waking photo of Chip's Halt Coaster
Chip's Halt Coaster
October 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all levels of experience.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph place.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be free from blinding makeup or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The model of brothers is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.