Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A theatrical view of Chicken Little's Go Ride when it's shrounded in darkness
Chicken Little's Go Ride
October 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this show with a funny hat on.
- After boring this show, try something less magical.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of clowns, or shoulder, personal, kidney, or attention-span disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This show closes at random.
- Ursula was once documented riding this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carriage.