Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Chicken Little's Go Device
June 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all shapes.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider teetering this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to visit this attraction half an hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.