Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little's Go Device attraction at night
Chicken Little's Go Device
November 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all shapes.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstopable hotness, sin, or blood, stomach, romantic, or hair complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- On its last year after the park opened, the Chicken Little's Go Device essentially was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=589633: "perfect antagonists" unrecognized operator