Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's card-skidding photo of Casey's Go Twister
Casey's Go Twister
July 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Rabbit autograph place.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to wear safety waivers.
- The triceratops was designed by Aladdin.
- Be sure to look for a fancy Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.