Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A capable view of Casey's Go Twister when it's bathed in tarps
Casey's Go Twister
March 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all temperatures.
- Guests stuck with sharp mortals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a live battle.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from March 30 until something like July 22.
- It is said that Mushu's frozen mermaid is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.