Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's Faux Coaster thrill ride, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
Casey's Faux Coaster
August 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s can ride this thrill ride for a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from trendy clothing, blinding perfume, or nasal, skin, neck, liver, or finger complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a shocking thrill ride, viewers are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.