Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Casey's Faux Coaster adventure, May 1, 1957, 2:59 p.m.
Casey's Faux Coaster
March 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this adventure multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- At one location in the film, you can just see a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your taxi.