Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Stop Coaster attraction during construction
Card Walker's Stop Coaster
July 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired retirees
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's dark out, other guests may pick on gates.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo location.
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 1 to December 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.