Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Stop Coaster ride at park closing
Card Walker's Stop Coaster
November 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all languages.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- After going on this ride, find something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant brushes will probably want to not ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.