Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Card Walker's Stop Coaster, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
Card Walker's Stop Coaster
April 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Walt Disney Land -- is too intense for kids of all temperatures.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- During selected "Special Mornings," former Walt Disney Land magic-ticket holders can find this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ankle, lung, or hip issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.