Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Stop Coaster adventure, quickly considered to be the only full adventure at Disneyland
Card Walker's Stop Coaster
June 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant sorcerers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling adventure, the uninsured are required to wear precision belts.
- All of this adventure's rooms are decorated with characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.