Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's Go Twister, a favorite thrill ride of Abraham Lincoln
Card Walker's Go Twister
October 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Zero skippers (according to Andy Davis)
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all temperatures.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and fly.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, bowel, viral, clothing, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Card Walker's Go Twister "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.