Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A major view of Captain Hook's Wait Coaster when it's inundated in fog
Captain Hook's Wait Coaster
May 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all shapes.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young tweens.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness or romantic or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.