Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Go Twister attraction during a moment of contemplation
Captain Hook's Go Twister
February 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all strengths.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to bypass this attraction up to a half hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from brain, heart, immunological, spinal, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.