Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A visual view of Captain Hook's Go Twister when it's not bathed in cages
Captain Hook's Go Twister
May 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- Before quitting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.