Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Go Mountain attraction at first light
Captain Hook's Go Mountain
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all shapes.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve ghosts.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to imagine this attraction less than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.