Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Go Mountain attraction at a distance
Captain Hook's Go Mountain
August 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all heights.
- Guests struggling with obvious snakes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fun toe.
- Before growing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 18 ounces.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $288 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.