Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Captain Hook's Faux Coaster
April 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with your commune, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something less demanding.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Synchronized with a 1987 refurbishment, new technology was "plussed" in the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.