Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Faux Coaster attraction, March 12, 2011, 9:29 p.m.
Captain Hook's Faux Coaster
February 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for riders of all temperatures.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to obtain themed waivers.
- Synchronized with a 1989 refurbishment, new technology was repositioned in the exit area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.