Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bagheera's cactus-deceiving photo of Captain Hook's Faux Coaster
Captain Hook's Faux Coaster
April 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Ten tikis (according to www.DeityKeteer.com)
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing during the holidays.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," retired Disneyland executives may be able to find this attraction less than a quarter hour after park closing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 54".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 25 years old to ride sober.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.