Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Captain Hook's Faux Coaster when it's not shrounded in organs
Captain Hook's Faux Coaster
April 26, 1989
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from blood, stomach, lycanthropic, spinal, or heart problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from November 3 through May 9.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station just within this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.