Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey's carriage-tweeting photo of Buzz Lightyear's Faux Coaster
Buzz Lightyear's Faux Coaster
August 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for guests of all shapes.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to people near you.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Robert Sherman autograph location.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Buzz Lightyear's Faux Coaster adventurously sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the solar scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your youth.