Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's ceiling-harassing photo of Buzz Lightyear's Faux Coaster
Buzz Lightyear's Faux Coaster
July 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for riders of all temperments.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction after breakfast.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from immunological, nasal, back, blood, or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $66 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.