Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Yo Coaster attraction at midday
Bullseye's Yo Coaster
November 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland hotel guests will want to get stuck on this attraction as much as a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Pegleg Pete fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- The caballero was voiced by Yale Gracey.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.