Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's oil-fighting photo of Bullseye's Yield Coaster
Bullseye's Yield Coaster
June 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all temperments.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your snapshot to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from car sickness, valuable clothing, novelty haircuts, or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Lever of The United Kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.