Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bullseye's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a star
Bullseye's Yield Coaster
June 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all temperments.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction after a picnic.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, unstylish haircuts, or hair or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The letters in "Bullseye's Yield Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Ebadsctlo E'is Eeyrlyslu."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.