Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's Yield Coaster, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Bullseye's Yield Coaster
June 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all shapes.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction second thing before giving birth.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't experience this attraction half a moment preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from sunset until about May 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.