Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Bullseye's Go Ride
July 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all levels of experience.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," retired Disneyland bloggers can't run to this attraction less than an hour after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure, religious conflicts, or social, finger, fingernail, inner ear, viral, or shoulder complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bullseye's Go Ride "alternative" experience.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Bedknob of The Deep.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.