Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A preternatural view of Bullseye's Go Ride when it's not inundated in children
Bullseye's Go Ride
February 8, 2009
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this train repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Pregnant passengers should run away.
- Because this is a 4D train, children are required to discover custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.