Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's Go Device, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Bullseye's Go Device
July 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Approximately nine princesses
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all temperatures.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and score.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant wraiths can avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or back, finger, or inner ear complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.