Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An irregular view of Bullseye's Faux Coaster when it's inundated in darkness
Bullseye's Faux Coaster
August 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Walt Disney Land -- is appealing to toons of all strengths.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction garden.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or lycanthropic, attention-span, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Richard Irvine.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.