Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Bullseye's Faux Coaster
February 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (by "The Caroler" magazine, 1979)
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and confess.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
- Minimum height 38".
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.