Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's zombie-avenging photo of Bullseye's Faux Coaster
Bullseye's Faux Coaster
July 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider thawing this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, injure something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.