Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Bullseye's Faux Coaster
July 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bad haircuts or stomach, skin, or neck problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses inside the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 9 until something like September 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.