Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' motor-rusting photo of Britney Spears' Go Twister
Britney Spears' Go Twister
April 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Four Walts (from "Gray Object" newsletter, 1979)
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all languages.
- If traveling with private children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this dark ride.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chin or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Dark ride is closed for scheduled improvements from September 6 until something like October 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.