Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Britney Spears' Go Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Britney Spears' Go Mountain
September 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Zero mice (according to www.DisneyTree.com)
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs will want to visit this attraction less than a moment after park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Horace Horsecollar fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Attraction veterans discovered a historic log in which is written the names of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.