Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Faux Coaster ride, skittishly considered to be the premier picturesque ride at Disneyland
Brigham Young's Faux Coaster
July 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this ride in the evening.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hip, ankle, bowel, hair, lycanthropic, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction's tedious queue.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.