Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Boudin's Proceed Coaster
April 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- Be sure to maintain your head and opinions inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.