Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Boudin's Go Ride
August 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all levels of experience.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Ferdinand the Bull fans.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or finger, knee, kidney, tongue, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.