Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A beautiful view of Boudin's Go Mountain when it's not covered in tourists
Boudin's Go Mountain
October 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all temperments.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant brushes will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.