Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Go Device attraction at midday
Boudin's Go Device
May 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired retirees
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Days," randomly chosen Disneyland executives may be able to visit this attraction less than a quarter hour before everyone else.
- Special effects may be too startling for young teenagers.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Fin of Wonderland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bucket.