Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage's Go Twister attraction, calmly wailing in the morning sunlight
Bomb Voyage's Go Twister
October 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for young ones of all heights.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tweedledum photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from April 26 until about June 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.