Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage's Faux Coaster attraction, August 14, 1995, 1:03 p.m.
Bomb Voyage's Faux Coaster
September 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to disgruntled monorail pilots.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo area.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.