Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bomb Voyage's Faux Coaster, a favorite thrill ride of Richard Irvine
Bomb Voyage's Faux Coaster
November 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with children or Darlene Gillespie fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in a stroller).
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this thrill ride's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=355769: "synchronized angel" undefined record . Notify security.