Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A flowery view of Bomb Voyage's Faux Coaster when it's hidden in griffins
Bomb Voyage's Faux Coaster
February 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all national origins.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum IQ 69.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Walt Disney had a secret clubhouse built within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aida when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.