Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Yield Coaster attraction, almost deceiving in the morning sunlight
Bobby Burgess' Yield Coaster
June 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Dandy Lines -- is appealing to children of all temperments.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Dandy Lines hotel guests might try to run to this attraction more than a moment before the gates opening.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.