Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Yield Coaster attraction during construction
Bobby Burgess' Yield Coaster
October 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so shady, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction after lunch.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- In concert with a 1987 repainting, new characters were jazzed up in the entrance display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.