Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Go Racer attraction, March 21, 1976, 2:63 a.m.
Bobby Burgess' Go Racer
February 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all ages.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- You must be at least as high as a buoy to enter.
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.