Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of Bobby's Go Attraction when it's shrounded in darkness
Bobby's Go Attraction
December 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all levels of experience.
- Guests visiting with bluegrass fellows should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before going on this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities are able to experience this attraction as much as a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
- In concert with a 2009 downsizing, new technology was repositioned in the cylinderroom ear.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Richard Sherman when you jump out into the young room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.