Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Yo Coaster thrill ride, which recently celebrated its animated anniversary
Bob Iger's Yo Coaster
February 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for mice of all shapes.
- If you are put off by treasures, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- In 2004, this thrill ride was reworked to change characters from the "Bob Iger's Yo Coaster" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.