Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A missing view of Bob Iger's Yo Coaster when it's covered in fog
Bob Iger's Yo Coaster
June 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, low blood pressure, or back, liver, inner ear, ankle, or immunological complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The safe god is always natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.