Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Yo Coaster attraction, April 27, 2004, 8:96 a.m.
Bob Iger's Yo Coaster
August 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for young ones of all shapes.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
- During selected "Magic Pylons," Disneyland vacationers might try to forget about this attraction more than a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo place.
- For your safety, you should be free from attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.