Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elegant view of Bob Iger's Wait Coaster when it's not bathed in darkness
Bob Iger's Wait Coaster
July 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all national origins.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Tonka fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, felony convictions, or immunological or familial problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The reference to padawans is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.