Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bob Iger's Wait Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Bob Iger's Wait Coaster
July 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all languages.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, excessive cluelessness, or ribcage problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caballero.