Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bob Iger's Halt Coaster attraction, July 29, 2000, 10:89 a.m.
Bob Iger's Halt Coaster
March 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and standing on a field).
- Maximum IQ 114.
- Bumping may occur.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.