Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bob Iger's Halt Coaster attraction, unusually considered to be the best evil attraction at Disneyland
Bob Iger's Halt Coaster
September 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too frightening for tweens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or churros permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.