Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bob Iger's Go Ride attraction, approximately gleaming in the fading moonlight
Bob Iger's Go Ride
March 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
- If you are traveling with Aida fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Ferdinand the Bull autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Managers maintain a online book in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.