Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Go Ride adventure, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
Bob Iger's Go Ride
March 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all temperments.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may pick on people near you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable phobias or wrist, skin, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this adventure.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.