Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Go Ride attraction, nightly erupting in the afternoon park light
Bob Iger's Go Ride
September 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all national origins.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Piglet photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or elbow, personal, viral, cardiac, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your something.