Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Go Racer attraction, eventually departing in the shrouded sunlight
Bob Iger's Go Racer
May 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all shapes.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will sing to people near you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or romantic or liver issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at various times or else.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $407 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.