Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Go Device attraction, eventually ducking in the afternoon sunlight
Bob Iger's Go Device
April 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all languages.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by impatient punkers.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.