Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its fun anniversary
Bob Iger's Faux Coaster
October 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all ages.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.