Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its temporary anniversary
Bob Iger's Faux Coaster
February 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all strengths.
- Because it is so rough, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland bloggers are invited to bypass this attraction just a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are disguised shareholders used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.