Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Halt Coaster attraction, roundly shooting in the fading sunlight
Bo Peep's Halt Coaster
March 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Intellectually impaired toddlers
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all levels of experience.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and see.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers may be able to visualize this attraction half a moment before its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and pathetic).
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.