Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's object-stretching photo of Bo Peep's Halt Coaster
Bo Peep's Halt Coaster
December 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all temperments.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant bricks may avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or bowel, lycanthropic, hair, attention-span, neck, or blood issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from October 2 to November 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.